Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you use head and shoulders shampoo? and love it?

my scalp was a bit flaky and so i got some head and shoulders and it has made my hair so soft and shiny and lovely!


i think i might just switch to H%26amp;S permanently!





has this happened for anyone else? i'm so excited!Do you use head and shoulders shampoo? and love it?
I use it only when I am having dandruff problems. I found that if you use it regularly, your hair doesn't stay as soft and shiny as when you use it for a week or so.





I use Pantene Pro-V 3 weeks out of the month and Head and Shoulders the 4th week. I love how the two work together to keep my hair fabulous.





(((hugs)))Do you use head and shoulders shampoo? and love it?
No I use Suave , cheap and works well...
nahh, head and shoulders made my hair frizzy and dry at the ends. would recommend tresseme! its AMAZING! x
It did the same thing to my hair the first couple of times I washed my hair with h%26amp;s. But then the shiny miracle stopped and my hair were all poofy and frizzy!





For your scalp problem, I'd suggest you to stop using h%26amp;s right now and go to the pharmacy to buy a specific shampoo, cause h%26amp;s is too agressive and is gonna make it worse. I know it, I often have eczema on my scalp (because of the sand when I'm at the beach) and I've tried Neutrogena T-Gel for sensitive scalp and it worked!


Try a mild shampoo for sensitive scalp.
Yes.. I use H%26amp;S.. and also alternate w/ 2 other shampoos.. helps 2 keep hair clean and shiny
Denorex is better
yea i love head and shoulders! it gives my hair body and just enough shine to make people notice!
I used it for 2 months straight and it stopped working.
i don't want to disappoint you but a lot of researchers said that H%26amp;S isn't great for dandruff unless you have baths/showers on an exact timetable. Once it goes a bit wrong your dandruff becomes worse than ever. They recomend natural products instead.
No, not for me. H %26amp; S made my hair frizzy and my forehead all scaley, very attractive! I'd rather keep the dandruf.
it makes my head look greassy i hate it
I used H%26amp;S shampoo too is good as many other.
  • What is a Baby Cortez Stingray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment