Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shampoo do you love and use? how much does it cost?

i'm looking for a new 'poo. thanks!What shampoo do you love and use? how much does it cost?
new 'poo. heehee. Sorry, i'm so immature. But i like pantene because it is the longest and best smelling shampoo ever! It isnt expensive, you can buy it almost anywhere, and it does what the bottle says!What shampoo do you love and use? how much does it cost?
i loooove Nexxus. its kind of expensive tho, like 20 for the shampoo and 26 for the conditioner. but it comes in a big bottle!
I use Aussie. My hair's pretty sensitive to different shampoos, and Aussie has worked well for me. It probably costs around $4.00.
I have used Head %26amp; Shoulders since 94. I had a flake probem, and it really works. It cost about $2.50.
Herbal Essence;; body shampoo.





like 4.00 maybe
nexxus luxury shampoo. its like $7 for a little squeeze tube but it smells great and does wonders for my hair. im not gay i promise.
bath and body works pineapple scented


about $8.50 per bottle
Herbal Essence





cheap, smells great and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment