Thursday, December 24, 2009

Who loves aussie shampoo and conditioners?

i just purchased my first ever aussie shampoo and i love it!!!!!!!! my hair felt so clean and soft the feeling it gave me was just undiscribable i cant beleive iv waited this long to finally try their shampoos....im getting the conditioner today since i only bought the shampoo.......so my question is does this product give you this feel every time????


bc most shampoos at first give you a great impression then after useing them for so long they dont do much anymore and your hair feels like ';whatever';........how long have you used it ? and are you happy everytime you wash your hair? does it always give you that great feel to your hair?Who loves aussie shampoo and conditioners?
I really like the Aussie range - though they are a bit expensive, and my hair likes them too! I have used these for a while, and I always come back to them even though I try other products from time to time. And, yes, the good results and feel do continue.Who loves aussie shampoo and conditioners?
I use it and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment