Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shampoo & conditioner do you Love?

I'm NOW in love with Herbal essences, I use Redken too but I like herbal essence More way more.





I use the Hydralious Purple one 鈾?it. Smells soooo good.What shampoo %26amp; conditioner do you Love?
Tresemme, Dove..


Suave smells good, too ;p





Could someone please answer mine?? Kinda' an emergency xD


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What shampoo %26amp; conditioner do you Love?
Smell-wise, I love Redken's Blonde Glam shampoo %26amp; conditioner.





Quality wise -- I love most Fredric Fekkai conditioners and I also like Redken extreme conditioner. Shampoos are mostly the same really, all just clean your hair. Top of the line shampoos cost around $20 but do the same thing as Dove, which is way cheaper and smells good!
i have yet to find a shampoo that i love. i switch between paul mitchell and dove usually.





but, i agree with you, the Hydralicious one is my favorite.





my favorite deep conditioner at the moment is Aussie Deeeeeeep.
both drugstore and salon shampoos are loaded up with really toxic chemicals and many carcinogens. thats why i only use natural and hollistic shampoos and conditioners. they deffinetly work better without sabataging your health and hair
urm coconut %26amp; youghurt is beautiful, i can't remember what make it is.


it's in a brown bottle, and it smells lovely, and makes your hair smell soo nicee:)
i use the herbal essences to the blue one its the best to in one i love that company it smells greeeeeeeeat and it hydrates your hair
I usually use White Rain not the best for hair but smells great!








I used to use that too. It smells awesome!
AHA I LOVE HERBAL ESSENCES TOO %26lt;333





First I got the straight hair one.


And then I got the Hydralicious one about two days agoo and it smells soo soo good and it makes my hair ssoft %26lt;3
Tresemee ,Garnier Fructis,Pantene, also DOvee%26lt;3
Any Pantene Pro-V and Joico K-Pak. (: Smells like coconuts haha.
Herbal Essences it smells delishhh
all kinds of V05 shampoo and conditioner and pantene pro-v
Herbal Essences doesn't work for me AT ALL.


I've tried like 4 different kinds. It smells good though :)





I use Aussie
Bed Head Foxy Curls. Smells like gummy Life Savers :)
bumble and bumle, the cocunut kind

No comments:

Post a Comment