Saturday, December 19, 2009

What brands of shampoo and body wash do you like the most or love?

Please also write specifically which type and write your reasons. Thanks! I just don't have time and money to try them all.What brands of shampoo and body wash do you like the most or love?
I love all the Caress body washes especially the Caress Brazilian Exotic Oil Infusions Body Wash and the Caress Moroccan Exotic Oil Infusions Body Wash! They smell great and moisturize your skin!


I provided a link where you can get a $1 off coupon to give it a try!What brands of shampoo and body wash do you like the most or love?
L'Oreal Because Im Worth It...Rofl JK





I Like Garnier Fructis Because It makes my hair smell amazing, The description of what it does is like 800 times more clear than aussie, and It makes my hair easier to comb and whatnot.





Body wash axe has like an amazing body wash, the spray not so much. (Favorite Pheonix and Clix)


Also bath and body works smells really nice too even though it's somewhat expensive. ( Favorite is japanese cherry blossom)





Anyways hope that helps.
shampoo/conditioner - Frederic Fekkai Protein Rx or Color Care; I've bleached my hair, blow-dry/straighten it pretty much everyday but using these make my hair silky soft. I've tried Pantene, Herbal Essences, and other drug store conditioners but after I bleached my hair, none of them made my hair soft anymore so I started using Frederic Fekkai products and they have been amazing so far.





Body Wash - Victoria's Secret just because they smell good :)
herbal Essence and glitz seiries.
herbal essences


smells awesome all day long

No comments:

Post a Comment