Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hey girls..i want u ppl to suggest a good shampoo.but plz i would love to read personal experiences only.?

i have got dry hair..like they are healthy as in thickness but i want to grow them long plus i want some shine.the problem in growing long hair is split ends and hair breakage which makes hair unmanageable.i noticed split ends last year only.so had to get a hair cut. So in all i want you all to suggest me a very good shampoo which will actually help me in getting rid of split ends,will let me grow my hair with shine. i


am thinking about trying L'oreal or Garnier.thanx in advance :)Hey girls..i want u ppl to suggest a good shampoo.but plz i would love to read personal experiences only.?
Use alovera shampoo it's very good I know because I have hair that is more than 60 cms long and my hair is thick no dandruff %26amp; my hair does not fall so alovera is the best!!!!!! My hair is also silky %26amp; if u don't want split end trim ur hair one in 2 monthsHey girls..i want u ppl to suggest a good shampoo.but plz i would love to read personal experiences only.?
If you have dry hair the LAST thing you want is lots of shampoo.


Shampoo is what dries your hair out - conditioner brings the moisture back but not completely. Plus if you're washing it every day or every second day you're not allowing your hair enough time to bring the oils back. = scarecrow hair.





Just stop shampooing it so much!
i think aussie is a good brand. pantene or dove are good too.


although they smell really really really good,


products like garnier and herbal essences have minerals and chemicals in them which make your hair fall out! (ew!)





aussie makes a really good deep conditioner you can buy, for only about 5$, i use it all the time. they have a both daily, and umm, not daily? haha. they work wonders! it will make your hair healthier and softer. i noticed a difference instantly. i have the same type hair you do.
ok go and buy '; Hijraka Shampoo'; and ';Gheebum Conditioner'; they is the finest hair quality products!!! i guarenttee ur hair will be like a movie star!!! go and buy it!!! if ur hair grows an inch, gimme 10 point, buddi paise a ye. Give me small paise please, I poor and I live in ricksaw, right now i am computor booth so I collected 1 rupee today so I wanted to help someone using computor. but I am a smart begger, I will become english professor one day, please give me point, i have exceeded the time im allowed on compu , they will kick me out now so i will go, tata
BIOSILK. its expensive [$13 a bottle] but it smells so good and moisturizes your hair and makes it soo soft and shiny. my guy friends at my school love how my hair looks and smells lol and biosilk is made with silk proteins so it can treat split ends and breakage. garnier does NOT work. use biosilk and you wont even have to use hair products. it gets rid of frizz too.
I've been using Aussie for a couple months now and it works great for me. My hair has never been healthier, and it's really well priced. Plus, they have a bunch of different formulas for hair types.
sunsilk tlc is awesome 4 split ends.








and makes ur hair soft and smooth








tip for dry hair do not use shampoo everyday. it extracts the oil.
my hair was like yours








Herbal essance works real good on me
Go for herbal shampoos like Nile, Ayur, Himalya etc.


and oil ur hair before washing dem.
I would suggest Garnier.. cos i ve been usin it for a year now.. but really if u want ur hair to be shiny soft and healthy, try soaking fenugreek( indian spice) in warm water over night and in the morning make a smooth paste of it and apply it on the hair and the scalp after (applyin coconut oil) then after half hour or so give a shampoo bath or shikakai bath.. this s traditional oil bath wer ur hair retains the necessary oils..u need to wash off the fenugreek well with lots of water.. don worry if it remains after u have washed ur hair.. after ur hair is dried, they ll fall off by themselves.. u can feel the softness once ur hair is dry. after takin oil bath for few times u can feel ur hair is healthy supple and good.. try out

No comments:

Post a Comment