Saturday, December 19, 2009

Would replacing my prankster loving brother in laws' shampoo with NAIR cross the fun, joking line?

He always does practical jokes on everybody, including a fake winning lottery ticket for me last x-mas. He spends too much time with his hair anyway.. Would replacing my prankster loving brother in laws' shampoo with NAIR cross the fun, joking line?
That would be pushing the boundaries a bit!! However, NAIR has to remain on hair for several minutes for it to be effective and any male I know just does a quick scrub and rinse so your plan would be foiled!Would replacing my prankster loving brother in laws' shampoo with NAIR cross the fun, joking line?
Why would you want to hurt him? Usually practical jokers do things that are funny, but not really harmful. I would think that you could come up with something better than removing his hair. That is just not nice.
WOW that would be really mean. I don;t think he would find it funny. Maybe you should find a less invasive way to get back at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment