Saturday, December 19, 2009

HELP!! i love my waves but hate hate hate my frizz is there any shampoo that would work for me?

I have tried garnier sleek and shine, biolage hydratherapie, suave daily clarifying shampoo, and none work!! i have long dirty blonde thick hair and surfer-like waves buti don't really want to add any volume. HELP!HELP!! i love my waves but hate hate hate my frizz is there any shampoo that would work for me?
lol calm down.





have u tried taking a brush to it?... and... a blowdryer on low low heat? with sum moose.!


=]





best of luck. my wishes to ya.!HELP!! i love my waves but hate hate hate my frizz is there any shampoo that would work for me?
just get a product that works for frizzies.


i use a thing that i bought from herbal essences.


it works perfectly.
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Abertsons, Kroger, Duane Reade, safeway, etc. You'll love it!





http://organixhair.com/


.
My ends use to frizz badly, especially after washing my hair. For years I have been searching for a great, all-natural, quality shampoo and conditioner that would smooth my ends and leave my hair soft, smooth, and light. I learned pretty quickly that traditional shampoos, although they ';appear'; to make your hair shiny and smooth, in the long run leave your hair more dry and damaged. You do need to purchase a salon quality hair product. But, make sure it contains right the ingredients since you will be paying more money.





I can tell that I have tried everything from tried Giovanni to Ojon to Tigi to Garnier to RedKen. So, I understand where you are coming from. I even did conditioner washes. But my hair wouldn't stay smooth and soft and my hair would not become more smooth without gaining height and frizz.





One day, my stylist washed my hair with Beauty 4 Ashes GodHead Silky Smooth All-Natural Shampoo. We immediately noticed a difference in my hair texture. My hair was softer, easier to comb, and more manageable. My hair strands, for lack of a better word, became more separated. My hair also was light and soft, almost as if I had used an anti build up rinse. I couldn't believe it. My hair actually laid down, but still had body; I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner myself. I use them religiously. You can find it at www.discoverb4a.com.





If you don't want to waste any more money, I would buy this product. However, if you go with another brand of products, make you stray away from traditional, unnatural hair care products available for purchase in most drugstores. They strip your hair of vital nutrients, contain sulfates, and few quality ingredients.
John Frieda products work the best for one of my friends so you might want to try it. also use a blowdryer and a brush to make it straight and not frizzy.
I used to have a problem with frizzy hair and i bought this mousse that works really really well. Even when its rainy outside my hair doesnt frizz.


John Frieda Frizz-ease style managing mousse. It works great. It's around $10 and you can find it just about anywhere in the hair product isles!!
i have aussie surfy hair and hair mayonaise from usa is the best it got lots of natural oils to put in more moisture less frizz : - } its designed for frizzy african hair. dont buy from the supermarket it wont fix the damage that causes frizz it only coats ur hair
I have very curly hair and very thick frizz, btw a bad pair together, but I was SO tired of frizz, it took more time with trying to get the frizz away when straighting it every morning.


So I bought Garnier Fructis for Frizzy, Dry And Unmanageble hair.


I really saw a difference, of course my curly hair was still hair, but It was less frizz.
Usually shampoos and conditioners that are supposed to be for frizz don't really help. Its better to get frizz serums Zero Frizz Extra Strength Hair Serum eliminate frizz and create beautiful frizz-free curls, touchable waves, or straight styles. It makes your hair feeling nice and shiny. Also the John Frieda's frizz ease products work really good against frizz. Just so you know usually frizz is cuased becuase of damage to your hair so you might want to deep condition it once every two weeks at least. Applying a leave in conditioner will often help tame your frizz, without weighing it down too much or leaving it feeling greasy. Some suggested leave in conditioners: Aveda Brilliant Damage Control, Bumble and bumble leave in conditioner with frizz control, or Aussie Hair Insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment