Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shower gels/shampoos and conditioners do you love?

I love the Herbal Essences Fruit Fusions range for dry/damaged hair


and


Radox new Shower Smoothies!What shower gels/shampoos and conditioners do you love?
i luv lux showergel (the gold one)


and i love alberto balsam shampoo and conditioner the apple one.


omg radox shower smoothies are brilliant i love the smell!What shower gels/shampoos and conditioners do you love?
I use herbal essances dangerously straight. Its amazing and it makes your hair smell soo good!





And for shower gel, I use the Hollister one sometimes, and most of the time, i use this like strawberry scented one that my Stepmom gave to me.
Old spice body wash, I dunno how to describe it but I guess it combines smooth skin and it cleans deep.





Or at least thats what the label says, but I really like the smell of it.





Then I guess I use Suave hairspray/conditioner.
I love Herbal Essences as well, its my favorite by far. Garner Fructis is also pretty good if you use it for awhile.
VO5 shampoo


imperial leather shower jel
Matrix Biolage Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner


and squeaky pink body wash by vs
i love herble escenses, the pink one for pin strraight hair. it smells awesome and makes my hair so soft. and i use ocean breeze showergel
anything that smells good





herbal essences
Head and Shoulders!
im a sucker for bed head, that **** smells so goood
i like aussie and sunsilk .. for wavy hair..


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment