Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kinds of shampoo do you use? Where do you live? Are you in love? House or apartment? Home or out?

Game or movie? Own room or roomate? tell me a few of your favorite thingsWhat kinds of shampoo do you use? Where do you live? Are you in love? House or apartment? Home or out?
Pantene


In New York


In In Love


Apartment


Out


movie


roomateWhat kinds of shampoo do you use? Where do you live? Are you in love? House or apartment? Home or out?
I FEEL INTERROGATED
Oh my.


I use Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner.


I live in Canada.


Maybe.


House.


Home.


Game.


Own room.


Favourite things? Music, books, debating =D
Herbal Essences


California


Never been in love


House


Home


Movie


Own room


Reading, singing, dancing, cooking, eating.....
1.Clairol Herbal Essences Replenishing Conditioner %26amp; Shampoo for Colored/Permed/Dry/Damaged Hair





2.USA


3.Yes


4.apt


5.out


6.game


7.Own place





I love watching horror movies and collecting chucky dolls.
i use pantene, dove, garnier, orrr treseme


i live in san antonio


i think im in love but he doesnt love me anymore :( verrrrry long story


i live in a house


i am home but depending on my mood i'd like to be out, either way i will be homw


i like games and movies i like guitar hero and harry potter and disney movies


i have my own room


i like to play vball, surf the net, and listen to music


i love to laugh and make ppl laugh, its the remedy to all problems


i also love to read and write and make collages from magazine pictures





have a great day :))
i use coco butter and i live in mosinee wi no im not in love and i would do house and apartment something thats cheap lol
Since I'm getting old polish instead of shampoo ( kidding )





In Canada the Great White North





Yes and with someone I met here on Answers of all places





Apartment





If you mean for meals out. You haven't tasted my cooking if you can call it that. I can make a microwave upchuck.





Movie.





Own apartment in the past it has been own home. However even living in Barracks never bothered me or even under the stars.





Being in Love is my Favourite thing. Bar none, Then I guess family, pets, learning, teaching ( no I was never a teacher ) being treated to other than my own cooking. Helping people.
1) Philosophy...Candy Cane


2) Nebraska


3) Happily married since Valentine's Day, 2000


4) House


5) Movie


6) Hmmmm..maybe I'm too old for this survey?


7) I'm a 3 year lung cancer survivor


8) I love Hummingbirds and can't wait for them to be back dancing in our garden around mid April when they return from their migration...the tiny flying jewels...watching them is just short of heaven for me :)
Expensive salon ones (shame)


Blue Island, IL (South of Chicago)


Yes


Apartment


Home


Movie


Own room


shoes, velveeta cheese dip, school (lame, I know)
Head %26amp; Shoulders


Los Angeles


Not yet


Apartment


Out


Movie


Own room


Prime rib,Heineken


Cuban Cigars.
I use Dove shampoo! I reside in a house in Miami, which I'm at right now and I've got two bedrooms for myself! I'm in love! Prefer movies. I love browsing the net, myspace, going out with my fiance and enjoying the planning of my wedding day.
Okay.......


Shampoo: I use Paul Mitchell


Where do you live?: San Francisco


Are you in love?: Sort of, not really


Ouse or apartment?: House


Home or out?: What do you mean?


Game or movie?: idk.....


Own room or room mate?: I have my own room but we have 2 room mates


Animals, water (ocean, swimming pool, bath tub...lots of water), lots of things.


Want to be friends? :)
I use Dove shampoo, I live in Manhattan, NY, I'm not in love, I live in an apartment, and right now I'm at the library. My favorite sport(game) is volleyball, I have a roommate, my favorite book(series) is Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, and I really really love to roller blade. :)
In my house I wash my hair with head n shoulders which I'm in love with.
what is this, the inquisition?
herbal essences. canada. no. house. home?. game. own room. not answering these.
Right now, I use Paul Mitchell shampoo. Live in a house. In love? Well, going through a divorce that is only awaiting my signature, but I do still love my husband. Some of my favorite things are my pets: cats and dog, and being on the computer doing things like this.
shampoo-herbal essence live-ma love-oh yah!! house home for while hubby is deployed game share my rooom with my pup fav-coffee law and order shopping family
welll...


i switch between Redkin's Smooth Down and Garnier's Sleek and Shine


i live in milwaukee, wi


yes, and i wish someone would love me back


apartment (dorm)


home on the weekends


game! unless it's a movie i want to see


roomate


i love music, movies, tiramisu, and japanese cherry blossom lotion :)
Herbal Essence - regular, Northeast USA, No, House, Home, Both, Own Room, Favorites: Battlestar Galactica %26amp; Supernatural, Paella, Condensed Milk, Mclaren F1, Carry On Wayward Son, feeling you get after a cardio, sunday mornings, and my beauty sleep.
whatever there is in the shower, i live in el paso, no, house, what?, game, own, fave color blue fave ice cream pumpkin pie, fave chips funnions flammin hot, fave music banda.
Aussie


Illinois


yes very much so


Apartment


Out


both


live with hubbie
The cops wouldn't ask me even half that !
-sunsilk


-i'm in malaysia right now


-no, i'm not in love


-apartment


-home


-game


-own room


-i love to collect things, and scream out with rock songs


tq
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted


NJ


Yes


House


Out


Movie


Own room


music, reading, writing
Bedhead, in a house, who knows, house, out , movie, own room , photography
Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight shampoo!


North Carolina.


Nah, I'm single. But I'm good;]


House! With the 'rents.


I'm home. But I WANT to go out! And get some ice cream. :D


Movies. I love 'em.


Own room.


My dogs, instruments (the musical kind;]), going to the movies, and watching Star Trek. (Yea, I know. I have no life. Lol.)
sun slik (dam girl my hair is not like in the tv)


Hawaii (so hot)


YES (My cat is sooo cute)


House (i wish i live in an apartment because of the alavator)


Movie (love titanic)


Room (i'am in my room right now, and watching tv at the same time)


Theres alot.
i use pantene pro-v, i live in a house, im at my house, im single....my favorite food is....cinnamon rolls, favorite color - green, favorite animal - lions and penguins

No comments:

Post a Comment