Saturday, December 19, 2009

I've been looking for the Herbal Essence rose hip shampoo I love the smell and I can't find it any where! Help?

I've looked for it everywhere and cannot find it not even on the Herbal Essence website.I've been looking for the Herbal Essence rose hip shampoo I love the smell and I can't find it any where! Help?
We did have it at CVS I think.....don't quote me but I am pretty sure it was on the bottom shelf stuck in the midst of all of the other HE shampoos. Not sure how long ago it was that I saw it but I remember seeing it because it was the only old bottle style and not the new one. Hope that helps. :)I've been looking for the Herbal Essence rose hip shampoo I love the smell and I can't find it any where! Help?
Try superdrug. My wife has been looking for it everywhere and i found it by chance in superdrug. And i think it is discontinued.
i think its discontinued

No comments:

Post a Comment