Saturday, December 19, 2009

Split ends/ Loved Shampoo?

I haven't honestly cut my hair in about 2 years except for getting my bangs trimmed. I've never straightened it, I don't even blow dry it. I use herbal essences as a conditioner and all sorts of brands for a shampoo. Really it's probably one of my favorite things in the world to try a new shampoo. I've tried getting some of the Garnier shamp, conditioner but it really tangles up my hair. I don't think my split ends are that long, about maybe an inch but my hair is layered and all different lengths so I'm worried about trimming it also the ends of my hair are the most golden because of the sun highlighting them which pretty much is why I hate cutting it.








Anyway I just want to make sure I'm not really messing with my hair because I do want it to grow to be quite a bit longer... I shampoo/condition on and off about every 3 days.








I understand that not cutting your hair so often leads to split ends and they can lead to more fragile hair (btw anyone know of a good strengthening brand?) but what I don't understand is why trimming split ends will make your hair grow faster? Because the ends aren't so fragile they rip as much??








And while on the subject of hair been wanting to ask forever; What shampoo do you love and what does it do for your hair??Split ends/ Loved Shampoo?
Trimming the split ends doesn't really make your hair grow faster...it keeps it from breaking off, so you actually keep the hair that you have.





If you don't use heat products or chemicals on your hair, you could go 2-3 months in between trims. But 3 years is way too long.





As for the products that I love...I am currently using a protein enriched shampoo and conditioner called Cashmere. It has really helped strengthen my hairSplit ends/ Loved Shampoo?
you should trim your hair.... i get mine trimmed regularly and my sister doesnt and my hair grows like seriously twice as fast as hers does, we use the same shampoo/conditioner and everything... so idk but i would get a trim like 3 times a year





i use herbal essences long term relationship shapoo/condistioner its so good
All i can say is


getting regular hair trims is really important.


otherwise you have dead end and those just arent good.


a great shampoo/conditoner I recommend is TIGI Bedhead.


you can get them at walgreens,target,publix,and hair salons.
I am also a shampoo and conditioner freak! i buy new kinds alllll the time and i have lately been sticking to herbal essences i use the kind for straight hair or i use bed head. a good way to find out what kind of shampoo you should be looking for is going to www.garnierfructis.com and do the survey on what products you should use in your hair even tho you dont use that shampoo you can still see what kind to shop for. also if you want to grow your hair out and you use herbal essences than you should use long term relationship. its in a red bottle and it helps prevent split ends so you can grow it out. hope i helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment