Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shampoo and conditioner brand do you love the most?

Neutrogena shampoo.......no build-up and it will take off built-up conditioners and other waxy stuff left by other hair products





Best conditioner is Neutrogena triple moisture daily use.





Great brand!What shampoo and conditioner brand do you love the most?
SuaveWhat shampoo and conditioner brand do you love the most?
I luv Herbal Essences. They have different kinds for different kinds of hair. The scents are so enjoyable. After washing my hair, I get a lot of compliments about how nice my hair smells. lol. Even my French teacher made a compliment about that. Also, I luv that one type of their shampoo has if your hair is wavy and you always straighten it, the special shampoo makes it a lot straighter and easier to straighten.
i looove herbal essences. the fragrances are also veeryy niice as well.
I use everything Dove!!!
Suave - it does what their's does but for a whole lot less.
garnier fructis! smells so good and makes hair shinnny
sunsilk - it's awesome
Alterna.. though you have to order it now bc they banned products made from hemp oil... but it is by far the best
Avalon Organic Botanicals brand Lemon Verbena Organic Shampoo is my absolute favorite. It's expensive, but is good and has my signature scent, which is hard to find. VO5 is great shampoo for an inexpensive brand, as are Suave and White Rain.





As for conditioner, I'm one of those weirdos who absolutely can NOT use conditioner: It makes me look like I have never, ever washed my hair. Avoiding abuse-- too much heat, chemicals, product-- has to be it for me. Lately I'm using a dab of my son's Murray's Hair Pomade to improve dryness and add sheen. It smells good, doesn't look greasy and doesn't bother my allergies, so it's working for me!
my favorite shampoo hands down is ';Matrix, sleek and smooth.'; it leaves you so soft, and alot less frizzy. and believe me, i know frizzy. this shampoo is a little more expensive though, and only found in salons. my other all time fav is ';Aussie, Moist.'; both of these are winners and you can't go wrong! so i hope you love these as much as i do, God bless and good luck in hair care hunting!
garnier fructis 4 both
I like 2 i love dove and garnet
Mane %26amp; tail
Aussie for both ^_^
garnier fructis. ITS SOOOOO AWESOME. i hate loreal though.
i love er thang lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Aussie
panteen
Any one on sale.
my favorite is pantine is smells so good n leaves ur hair really soft and easy to comb out
shampoo sunsilk and conditioner wellapon
Dove! its the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment