Saturday, December 19, 2009

I love my Herbal Essences shampoo, but I'm worried about my color. ?

Hi,


I have died hair.(i died it with perfect ten hair dye)


i love the color =)


but i dont like any of the color treated shampoos and conditoners they offer.


i have drama clean by herbal essences and i LOVE the smell and how it makes my hair feel.


i dont like the color treated shampoo h.e makes.


soo if i use the drama clean stuff will my color wash out?


even if i use it with the special contioner that came in the hair color box?I love my Herbal Essences shampoo, but I'm worried about my color. ?
Yes. All shampoos (ESPECIALLY shampoos not formulated for coloured hair) will wash out your colour. They have harsh cleansers like lauryl or laureth sulfate.





That conditioner is basically put in there to repair the damage caused by the colouring process. It really doesn't usually help to preserve colour.





If you want to keep your colour:


-cut down washing your hair with Herbal Essences to at most 1x per week.


-use baby shampoo for days when your hair starts to get oily. Otherwise, don't wash your hair


-use conditioner every day in your hair.





hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment