Saturday, December 19, 2009

When you go shopping (at the grocery) don't you love opening the shampoo bottles to smell the flavors?

I got to make sure I like the flavor of shampoo I'm putting in my hair!When you go shopping (at the grocery) don't you love opening the shampoo bottles to smell the flavors?
Well, I usually get the same kind of shampoo each time (Aussie Moist) but sometimes I do open up other bottles and see what they smell like. I like papaya scented ones. Nectarine is good also.





One time last spring I went to Wal-Mart to get some shampoo and I always get the big, odd shaped bottle of Aussie; the one that has the pump thing on top that you have to turn one way or another to pop up (sometimes I can't get it to pop up and I have to pour it out each time like a dunce). Well, I was walking along with the pump thing between my fingers and swinging the bottle back and forth like Little Red Robin Hood swinging her basket and *fling!* the whole top had in the meanwhile come unscrewed and the bottle went flying through the air and then landed *thunk!* standing straight up and down on the floor and the bottle split like a gallon of milk and ran out everywhere. %26gt;_%26lt; Ungh!





Everybody just stopped and looked at me and everything in that area got real quiet. Some people laughed and others just looked at me like I was nuts. I also got some accusing stares like I'd done it on purpose. The worst part was I was also carrying under my arm a twelve pack of toilet tissue. I was so embarrassed.





So no, I no longer stop and smell the shampoo. I just grasp it firmly in my hands and go. Although today I went to the Subway in Wal-Mart and got a footlong tuna with American cheese (on white) with pickles and onions (and Cheetos) and when I got back to work and began eating there was a pink lady bug on my tuna. o_O I've seen orange, grey and white ones, but never pink.





Some people go to the market and find a man, but all I get is a pink punk ladybug on my tuna. lol





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh7cGZ9a9鈥?/a>





OmegaWhen you go shopping (at the grocery) don't you love opening the shampoo bottles to smell the flavors?
I didn't know Daniel's problem existed. Can you imagine spending $$money on shampoo only to find it interacts with your own body to make you smell like rancid meat? That's terrible. The saddest part is that you would have to have lived through that problem at least once to find out that happens to you!





As for me, I just use a body wash that's good for hair and body. I end up smelling pretty good. It's Axe Phoenix. I also have deoderant and cologne that smells the same.





I don't like shopping that much so I just get what I need and go.
Love is not the reason I do it, it's necessity!





The Ph balance of my skin is such that if I buy anything with really strong fruit or floral scents, it becomes rancid smelling on me. Literally smelling like bad meat.





So, if I need shampoo, I always make sure to smell it, even if it's my regular brand, in case they changed the smell.
I buy most of my products from off of the internet. Most stores in my area do not cater to my ethnic needs. I usually buy products that are fragrance free. Most items I find in the store have harsh chemicals, cheap chemicals, a minuscule amount of needed ingredients which actually yields to no results or bogus and useless ingredients that degrade the inherent condition of my hair or skin and thus reinforcing a contingency of these products. Most products I use on my hair are all natural. Ethnic hair can be quite fragile =/
ohmyword yess!





i have one that smells like jolly ranchers. (pantene)


and another that smells absolutely captivating %26lt;3 (suave for men)
Yeah!!


I surly do honey..I just love doing that!!...And sometimes with other things such as soaps etc...too..I do that!!


;)
Sorry, 'can't say it's the greatest turn-on. But I do smell them before I buy them, of course.
Nah, never done that.
OMG YES!!!!!!





I do that with shower gels too. Just today I bought 2, cause I couldn't decide.
Don't u mean, ';smell the scent?';
heck yeah! shoot i don't want to put something that sticks on my head!
nope, i just get the cheapest stuff
me too...I love it
Nope, i've not got the time to do that.
Honestly, I have never done that. I have been buying the same brand/scent ever since I could remember. lol.
  • What is a Baby Cortez Stingray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment